SIPLA Glass Wool India
May 15, 2011 Leave a comment
SIPLA Solutions India
This blog is a preview on the types, uses of glass wool (fiberglass) insulation material and its availability in India. For more details visit www.siplasolutions.com, or call us at +91-9953738533, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
SIPLA Solutions – One of the largest dealers of Glasswool (Glass wool), Fiberglass and Insulation Materials in India
Sipla Solutions delivers high quality insulation products – both local and International brands. We supply SIPLA Glass wool, Fiberglass Insulation, Mineral Wool, Rock Wool, Fiberglass tissue, Perforated Sheets, and other insulation materials
Why is SIPLA Solutions different?
- Group operates one of the largest Glass Wool Manufacturing plant in India for the last 15 years
- National Player- All India network of distributors
- Management with more than 15 years of experience in Insulation Industry in India
- Brand well known for quality
The insulation products that we offer in India and abroad are:
1. Glass Wool/ Fiberglass Insulation
Sipla Solutions supplies SIPLA RB Glass Wool (owned by SIPLA Solutions and available all over India)
The ready stock includes glass wool blankets of 16, 24, 32 & 40 kg density with 25mm and 50mm thickness, with Aluminum Foil
Video of the SIPLA Glass Wool
Product Catalgue for SIPLA Glass Wool
2. Loose Glass Wool (White Glass Wool)
Our group company (Singla Insulations Pvt. Ltd).has the largest manufacturing plant for loose glass wool in India
3. Fiberglass Cloth
We stock Fiberglass Cloth of various specifications in our warehouse in Delhi and can supply it nationwide. We are authorised distributors for Indian manufacturers of fiberglass cloth and we also import the product directly.
4. Aluminium Foil (FSK)
We maintain ready stock of high quality FSK used in insulation projects. We directly import FSK from reputed manufacturers.
5. Fiberglass Tissue
We maintain ready stock of imported 40 and 50 GSM fiberglass tissue
6. Mineral Wool and Rock Wool
We supply Mineral Wool and Rock Wool from reputed Indian manufacturers
Glass wool and its uses
Glass wool is used as an insulation material in buildings, air conditioning, and industrial applications. . It simply keeps warm equipment warm and cold equipment cold.
Glasswool is supplied as a “blanket” which is rolled and packed in a HDPE bag. Each roll (glasswool blanket) would have a defined density, thickness, length and width.
The key dimensions for a (glass wool blanket or roll) are:
1. Density- normally 16, 24, 32 and 40 kg/m3. There are also non-standard density products – such as 12 and 14 kg/m3.
2. Thickness: normally 25mm and 50mm
3. Length- depends on the manufacturer and is not a key factor
4. Width: is normally standard of 120 cm
5. You can then derive the weight of the roll (from density, and other 3 dimensions)
Another factor to consider is whether the “roll” has a aluminum sheet on one side of the roll. If it has an aluminum roll on 1 side, it is called “faced” or “FSK”
Glass Wool Manufacturing Process and MSDS
Other Useful websites to get information on glasswool / fiberglass insulation
- Basic information on Glasswool, Fiberglass (Wikipedia)
- Which insulation to select
- Chemical Safety Data Sheet for Glass wool
Sipla Solutions Contact InformationPhone number: +(91)-9953738533 Website: www.siplasolutions.com Email: email@example.com Address: Sipla Solutions E4/38, FF, Sector-7, Rohini New Delhi India 110085
Places in India where we regularly supply Glass Wool and other Insulation ProductsDelhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida Punjab (Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Amritsar) and Chandigarh Uttar Pradesh (Kanpur, Lucknow, Agra, Allahabad), Uttarakhand (Dehradun, Haridwar) Bihar (Patna), Jharkhand (Ranchi) MP (Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior, Raipur) Gujarat (Ahmedabad, Baroda, Vadodra, Surat, Rajkot, Vapi) Maharashtra (Mumbai, Thane, Nashik, Kolhapur, Pune), Goa (Panaji) Karnataka (Bangalore) Tamil Nadu (Chennai, Sri Perumbudur) Andhra Pradesh (Hyderabad)